INOV8 Links: WordCamp Fayetteville, Mike Smith Plays Argenta, Startup Community Centers
Ah, Fridays. A good Friday to all. We hereby give all readers the OK to go off script a little…
- WordCamp Fayetteville runs July 26-28 at the Iceberg and the UA’s Reynolds Center. More info here.
- IA advisor Mike Smith will speak to the Little Rock .NET User Group on Thursday, July 18, from The Joint in Argenta. His topic? “Innovate Arkansas’ Role in Arkansas’ Entrepreneurial Culture.” We have no doubt, when it’s over, folks will walk outta there saying to themselves, “Mike Smith really rolled that Joint.”
- Here’s Wired’s take on new rules that could make it easier to fund startups.
- A study claims Florida is more entrepreneurial than the nation as a whole. Here’s the actual study.
- We thought these already existed. You know…as co-working spaces. But startup community centers are creating some buzz in several big cities, according to USA Today.
- Twitter, the ‘fifth horseman of tech’? More from PandoDaily.
- New IA client Angel Eye, a UAMS BioVentures startup, recently was awarded a $50,000 capital investment from ASTA.
- Here are the winners from the 2013 Microsoft Imagine Cup in Russia, at which UCA’s Bears Unlimited competed.
You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.