INOV8 Links: Ajay Malshe in Denmark and a Passport for His Luggage
Ladies and gentlemen, before us lay the last Links of the college football preseason. Next week, we can kick that “pre-” to the sideline and play ball. FOOTball. Finally. Christmas, folks, comes early on Saturday (here’s hoping there’s no Cajun grinch).
Enjoy, and remember, no helmet-to-helmet contact:
- NanoMech founder and UA researcher Ajay Malshe delivered the keynote address at a prestigious conference in Denmark. Here’s more from the UA Newswire.
- A new IA client, Passenger Baggage Xpress, soft launched its “passport for luggage” at Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport recently. We bet Dr. Malshe could’ve used one.
- NanoMech, by the way, was featured this week in Arkansas Business. Recently issued patents have the Springdale firm poised to grow even more.
- DataRank, another IA client, was the first Arkansas startup selected for Y Combinator. The lads behind it made a name for themselves out West.
- Here’s Pando on the emerging 3D printing economy.
- Which indie band would your startup be?
- On the 25-year anniversary of Nike’s Just Do It campaign, this video has gone viral.
- And speaking of videos, there are no words for this commercial from a Burbank, Calif., transmission shop. Well, maybe, “Shift it.”
You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.