INOV8 Links: Startup Weekend Coming to NWA, Wal-Mart Launches First ‘Get on the Shelf’ Show
Ladies and gents, we give you a preview of the Hogs and Johnny Football. Rocky did finally catch that chicken…here’s hoping the D can catch No. 2.
Welcome to a beautiful Friday. May the rain hold off at least until the A&M offense takes the field (then, clouds, pour away)…
This week’s Links brings you Startup Weekend coming to NWA after a successful outing earlier this year in Little Rock, Wal-Mart’s first installment of the Get On the Shelf online reality show for entrepreneurs, and more.
- Startup Weekend is coming to NWA. It’ll go down Nov. 15-17 from the Iceberg in Fayetteville. Register here, and meanwhile, here’s some previous coverage of Startup Weekend Little Rock right here and here.
- Here’s the first installment of Get On the Shelf from Wal-Mart, that Bentonville startup. Winners get their products sold on Walmart.com.
- Good grades for NWA in economics, entrepreneurship and research.
- Entrepreneurs…are they born? Made? Little of both? Entrepreneur.com considers.
- TED, meanwhile, considers trust. Baroness Onora O’Neill believes we shouldn’t worry so much about trust: Many folks, after all, don’t deserve our trust. Rather, focus on your own trustworthiness, she says. Trust us, good stuff.
- Adolescence. It hasn’t always been around, says Francisco Dao at PandoDaily. Of course, some of us can’t seem to leave it behind.
- More Pando: It’s hard to tell which startups are simply spinning their wheels.
- A reminder — the AAEA’s annual policy conference is set for Tuesday.
- And from the UA’s Short Takes video series, here’s a look at the awesome story of Razorback cheerleader Patience Beard. Let’s hope she stays busy cheering Saturday night…
You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.