INOV8 Links: A Chat with Startup Weekend NWA, G60 Headed South
The Arkansas State Fair, home to some of the world’s first entrepreneurs. Yes, we’re talking carnies. (Photo by Mark Wagner)
The Arkansas State Fair wraps up this weekend, representing your last chance to load up on fried twinkies and ride the Tilt-A-Whirl.
Hopefully, not in that order.
Consider this week’s Links your entrepreneurial Matterhorn, and enjoy:
- Here’s our chat with Startup Weekend NWA’s Max Farrell and Jordan Carlisle. It’s all give, give, give with these kids today….And here’s more on the event, scheduled for Nov. 15-17 at the Iceberg.
- IA’s RevUnit struck a strategic partnership with CPG of St. Louis. Joe and Michael are poised for big things, if only they can pull themselves away from target practice in the office…
- G60 returned to central Arkansas with a rollicking show led by Startup Lawyer Jamie Fugitt. IA client and ARK Challenge alum PBX won its third straight G60 (Fayetteville, Russellville, Argenta). Is Jonesboro next?
- Speaking of G60, it has its own unique site now. And Winrock is taking it south of the border.
- A biorefinery for DeWitt.
- And speaking of sustainability, the UA’s sustainable communities summit took place this week in NLR. Hopefully the UA (our UA) can somehow sustain some drives Saturday night in Tuscaloosa…
- From Entrepreneur.com, Richard Branson on the keys to success.
- And as we mentioned, the Arkansas State Fair goes out in a blaze of autumn glory this weekend. Here’s more from our media cousin InArkansas.com.
You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.