INOV8 Links: Big Doin’s for CardioWise, SFC Fluidics
This week, the focus is on big doin’s for IA clients CardioWise and SFC Fluidics, both of Fayetteville.
CardioWise has completed its SBIR grant phase and is on the verge of commercializing its cardiac MRI analysis software, while SFC Fluidics received a $1.5M grant to further develop its brain injury diagnostics.
If these two startups got together to form an indie folk band, might we suggest as a name, The Head and the Heart? Wait, that’s already taken? Well, we’re sure they could come up with something. They have the same agent, after all.
- CardioWise, in addition to unveiling a new logo above, announced on Friday three specific milestones associated with its 2013 grant phase.
- SFC, meanwhile, is rockin’ brain injury diagnostics. Arkansas really does have some impressive startups, folks.
- The Exec Q&A in Monday’s Arkansas Business will be none other than Warwick Sabin of the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub.
- Inc.: Don’t Flub Your Billion Dollar Valuation.
- Here’s a fascinating TED Talk from a guy who is helping build what essentially is a Google maps time machine. Good stuff.
- And well, why not? Conan O’Brien envisions a TED Talk from Patton. Oswalt. Patton Oswalt. (Can you imagine one from General Patton? This will have to do. You’re welcome, by the way.)
- Here’s an informative infographic from Intuit on how the ACA impacts your startup.
- And in case you missed it, Little Rock is one of America’s top five secret food cities, according to Forbes Travel. Having just lunched at Dugan’s, we’ll second.
You can leave a response below, or trackback from your own site.