Next Gen | LED Lighting
Next Gen Illumination
Next Gen Illumination, Inc. (NGI), has built its business by designing, distributing and marketing LED lighting products with focus on high-tech R&D, strategic partnerships and multi-tiered sales networks.
Incorporated in April, 2008, NGI has gone to market by developing products that are industry specific, yet have broader market applications. NGI is targeting specific industries in agriculture, manufacturing, and commercial facilities through design and development of products built around NGI patented and patent pending technology.
Penetrating these specific niche industries provides the best combination of versatility and speed to market. NGI has secured customers and partners throughout the world in each piece of the value chain - science, research, technology, design, development, supply, manufacturing, influence, marketing and sales.
These relationships ensure NGI’s ability to provide the best solutions from around the world. Northwest Arkansas currently serves as the center for sales, marketing and administration providing a central location nationally from which to operate.
- Advanced Materials
- Contact Information
- 700 W. Research Center Blvd.
- Suite 1000
- Fayetteville, AR 72701
- (479) 521-1177
- (479) 966-4052
- Management Team
- Christopher Callahan - CEO
- Erik Figenskau - President, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Jeffrey Beaver - VP of Research & Development
- Jerry McCormick - Director of Administration
- Patrick Rush - Chief Legal Officer, Director of Media Relations
- 5/18/2013 - NextGenIllumi: I guess this means it is public now - NextGen Illumination Partners with Cherokee Nation for LED Manufacturing http://t.co/QpPugUYKUu
- 5/18/2013 - NextGenIllumi: RT @ArkBusiness: NextGen Illumination Partners with Cherokee Nation for LED Manufacturing http://t.co/jQ4pKJ0But
- 5/16/2013 - NextGenIllumi: RT @arachleff: First to market doesn't matter. First to product/market fit does. Wealthfront is a great example
- 5/6/2013 - NextGenIllumi: RT @2TVolts: Just found out Picasolar won the MIT Clean Energy Prize and the DoE Clean Energy Prize!!!!... http://t.co/IKlPWDfLFn
- 5/5/2013 - NextGenIllumi: RT @ForbesDaily: 5 Ways to Stand Out by Choosing a Niche To Lead http://t.co/Ki94Jg4odd
Welspun Tubular of Little Rock, Alliance Rubber of Hot Springs, Tyson Foods of Springdale and Conway Machine were the four Arkansas companies recognized Wednesday at the 2013 Governor's Award for Excellence in Global Trade.
University of Arkansas startup HomeDx won the elevator pitch portion and finished second overall in the graduate-level division of the 2013 Donald W. Reynolds Tri-State Governor's Cup business-plan competition Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville is making a push to sell more U.S.-made goods and part of that effort includes promoting products made in Arkansas.
Northwest Technical Institute in Springdale has more prospective students than spots in its diesel and truck technology program. A future expansion in lab space could help the school, located in an area known nationally for its diesel tech jobs.