Innovate Arkansas provides the necessary due diligence required to identify potential new technology products and services, assist the founders or inventors of the products with their business startup and financial support needs, and provide the mentoring needs to move them to commercial enterprises.
- Technology product assessments
- Market feasibility analysis
- Intellectual property advice
- Commercialization strategies
- Business plan development
- Coaching and mentoring assistance
- Product and concept valuation
- Enhance links to existing capital resources
- Early stage investment advice
- SBIR application assistance
- STTR application assistance
- Federal, state and local grant assistance
- Second and third stage financing assistance
On-The-Shelf Intellectual Property Development
- Identification of on-the-shelf IP
- Negotiation of control of on-the-shelf IP
- Matching on-the-shelf IP with serial entrepreneurs
- On-the-shelf IP development
- Utilization of Winrock International’s IP professional network for general IP questions
In its third year, Made By Few is a tech conference for designers, developers and entrepreneurs who design and create web and mobile applications. It drew attendees from 15 states to its 2013 version held at the Clinton Presidential Center.
Adam Arroyos and GPA launched the online tool Serve2Perform.com, where users can network and connect to skills training and other learning-development opportunities.
Adam Arroyos of Innovate Arkansas client firm Grandslam Performance Associates shares his five tips for startup success.
Humans are digitizing every aspect of life, translating every thought, every endeavor into something that can be read on a computer screen. This act of translation is creating infinite bits of new information — big data, to use the phrase popular in the world of technology.