Innovate Arkansas provides the necessary due diligence required to identify potential new technology products and services, assist the founders or inventors of the products with their business startup and financial support needs, and provide the mentoring needs to move them to commercial enterprises.
- Technology product assessments
- Market feasibility analysis
- Intellectual property advice
- Commercialization strategies
- Business plan development
- Coaching and mentoring assistance
- Product and concept valuation
- Enhance links to existing capital resources
- Early stage investment advice
- SBIR application assistance
- STTR application assistance
- Federal, state and local grant assistance
- Second and third stage financing assistance
On-The-Shelf Intellectual Property Development
- Identification of on-the-shelf IP
- Negotiation of control of on-the-shelf IP
- Matching on-the-shelf IP with serial entrepreneurs
- On-the-shelf IP development
- Utilization of Winrock International’s IP professional network for general IP questions
The Illumina laser projection system from Power Technology Inc. of Alexander represents a potential win-win for movie-goers and theater owners, and that double score was on full display Monday at the Ron Robinson Theater in Little Rock's River Market District.
In reality, innovative research with world-changing implications happens every day in our universities and private companies. But what good is the best research discovery, technology or innovation if it never leaves the lab?
Nancy Gray, the new director of UAMS BioVentures, has more than 30 years of experience in biomedical industries, including medicinal chemistry research, management of pharmaceutical research and development, and business operations.
Strong Suit Clothing LLC, which was formed a year ago, recently raised $1 million and will soon have its line in Nordstrom. It also plans to start its own e-commerce website that will be headed by the Arkansas online sales guru John James, a founder of Innovate Arkansas client firm Acumen Holdings of Fayetteville.