Innovate Arkansas provides the necessary due diligence required to identify potential new technology products and services, assist the founders or inventors of the products with their business startup and financial support needs, and provide the mentoring needs to move them to commercial enterprises.
- Technology product assessments
- Market feasibility analysis
- Intellectual property advice
- Commercialization strategies
- Business plan development
- Coaching and mentoring assistance
- Product and concept valuation
- Enhance links to existing capital resources
- Early stage investment advice
- SBIR application assistance
- STTR application assistance
- Federal, state and local grant assistance
- Second and third stage financing assistance
On-The-Shelf Intellectual Property Development
- Identification of on-the-shelf IP
- Negotiation of control of on-the-shelf IP
- Matching on-the-shelf IP with serial entrepreneurs
- On-the-shelf IP development
- Utilization of Winrock International’s IP professional network for general IP questions
@WalmartLabs, part of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s social media division, has acquired another shopping app, Luvocracy. Wal-Mart hasn't disclosed terms of the deal. Founded in 2011, Luvocracy has since been surpassed by Pinterest, another social shopping platform.
Beebe will be bringing drones to school this fall. The school district will offer a drones class after ninth- and 10th-grade Principal Mike Tarkington got the idea for starting one while watching an episode of "60 Minutes" about them in March.
The partnership with Verizon will enable Aurora clients to use the Verizon Wireless network to power their digital signage and eliminate the need to run internal cables.
Gamers can expect to see the free Overwatch combat gaming app in the iTunes store within a couple of weeks, Overwatch CEO Josh Moody told his 1 Million Cups audience Wednesday in Little Rock.